Blog 1: My autobiography
I was born in Viña del Mar, Chile in december 18th of 1996- I'm Sagittarius- I was born in the Hospital Naval of Viña del Mar beacause my father is a navy oficer so in a few month later we haved to moved to Caldera (north of Chile ) with him. We live in Caldera untill i was 5 years old, then my father have to move to Punta Arenas but my mother don't wanted so they broked.
After that, my mother, my little brother Camilo and I moved to Limache. We moved to live with my mother's gandparent. In Limache i have my firts memories c:
I studied kindergarden, 1rs and 2nd grade in Rosa Martinez school and there i met my firts friend called Nuncio Cabada. In 3rd grade I go to Limache College, another school of Limache, I studied there untill 8th grade after that me and my family moved to Viña del Mar to search a better life- I think-.
I arrive to Viña del Mar in 2011 with my mother, my brother, my grandparents and the mother of my grand mother and my childhood dog Syntia <3 - woow a lot of people-. Sadly syntia scaped of our new house so I hated it, and I hate viña, and my news classmate and my family and everything. I missed Limache so bad.
I studied my high schools years in Panamerican College, a school close to my new house.
In 2015 I began to study Philosophy at University of Valparaiso, after 1 year there i get depresion so I left the career in 2016 a few moths later I began to work in Mcdonald's - I haved a joke about that, a said to my friends of philosophy that I save 5 years to beagan to work in Mcdonald's* - . 2016 was a sad year, uwu but a decidied to make my own "into the wild" and in October 2016 I traveled alone around the south of Chile, that was an important moment for me because i learned to know my self i knew what i wanted to my future.
Last year i worked in a cafe and a studied in a preuniversitario and this year i began to study Antropology in the University of Chile and I like it and i want to be an archeologist.
In my free time i like to play music, read mangas and latinamerican literature, go out with my friends, watch movies play board games, travel and camp.
So that is all i think, i hope that you enjoy my post, leave a message.
What do you want to know?
* In Philosophy we said that after graduate we will work in Mcdonald's
i'm really impacted with your biography, i like!!
ResponderEliminarBecause you not follow studying philosophy??
because is so sad o(╥﹏╥)o
EliminarTouching biography, very good that you find your way in the wonderful antropology
ResponderEliminarInteresting life, i hope that this year go great !
ResponderEliminarI didn't know you study something before Anthropology and I hope you feel better :c It's great to know that you like what are you studying, greetings!
ResponderEliminarNicolás, when you're speaking about the past, be consistent in using the simple past tense and thus the past form of the verbs; as in "I arrived in Viña...", "after 1 year... I got...". And the past tense of have is had. And be careful with the spelling of some words.
ResponderEliminar