Hello everybody this week i ll take about photography
I really like photografy and in my free time i used to take photos. I have a semi profesional camera but I use my cellphone to take pictures too.
But this week i dont talk about me but a photograph that i like a lot. This fotograph call "Birth of Galacy" by Matt Sahli. I found this picture surfing in Intagram. In the picture you can see in the firt plane a big mountain with snow at the top, up there is a cloud whit a cilindrical form and pinky colours. Up there you can see the milky way, in the center of the picture down through the sky to hide behind the cloud.
I dont know who is the photographer of that picture and i dont know where or when was taked, because i found it on instagram. I only know that the name of the photographer is Matt Sahli.
I like thath picture because i love the astronomical photography but this is a particular astronomical photograohy because beside of see the milky way you can see a beautiful mountain whit a pinky effect.
Enjoy it!
+
I love milky way !!!
ResponderEliminarYour photo looks like the one I chose haha
I like so much the photo you chose. Regards!
ResponderEliminarWhat camera do you have? I think about buying a camera for me
ResponderEliminarthis photo is almost in 4k haha
ResponderEliminargood pic!
that cute photo!
ResponderEliminarwoooooow astronomical photography is very nice!!
ResponderEliminarRegards.