Hey everybody in this time I’d like to talk about my
favorite subject that I had this semester
In my case, this is ‘Cazadores Recolectores’ in this
subject we learn about hunter/gathering groups, that is a way to call groups
that his method of survival is hunting/ gathering. The subject is a theoretical
subject, so we don’t have workshops o similar things, but in two times we saw
movies, the first one was about Hunter/Gathering around the world and the
second was a Herzog Documentary about Rock painting in a cave of France, I
think they are the oldest paintings of Europe
In class we have seen several things about this groups
like Rituality, Symbolism, American settlement, a Little bit about shamanism
and entheogenic drugs. We learn about how patriarchy has built a masculinizing
discourse of the past where hunting is more important than gathering because it
is a male activity. In fact, the gathering was much important then hunting in
the diet of this groups.
I like this subject because I learn a lot about this kind
of groups and in Chile the study of this groups it linked with Archeology what
is my favorite mention.
Goodbye!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario