Hey everybody in this post
i'd like to talk about "El robot de platón"
El robot de Platon is a youtube channel dedicate to scientific
dissemination. The mision of this channel is, accordin Aldo Bartra (his
creator), spread the knowledge. Aldo also had another channel called "el
robot the colon" dedicated to teach about animals.
There is several sections in the channel like "La mente"
where Aldo talk about the human mind, "Cosmos" dedicated to talk
about the universe and its mysteries and other interesting sections.
i met this channel in 2017 when i was looking for mini-documentaries to kill time and I liked it inmediataly, in fact several times I stayed up late watching his videos.
I like this channel becouse I always learn something new with his videos, the channel is a good way to approach science to kids, adults an ancients in an easy and fun way. He always puts references in the description of every video to the people know where he get the information he is talking about.
Well, thats all, I left the link of the channel down this words, so, hace a look an enjoy it!
http://www.youtube.com/user/ELRobotdePlaton/featured
I like this channel becouse I always learn something new with his videos, the channel is a good way to approach science to kids, adults an ancients in an easy and fun way. He always puts references in the description of every video to the people know where he get the information he is talking about.
Well, thats all, I left the link of the channel down this words, so, hace a look an enjoy it!
http://www.youtube.com/user/ELRobotdePlaton/featured
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario