lunes, 10 de diciembre de 2018

Blog 6: Favourite genden/musician

Hey everybody!
 In this post i'll talk you about my fouvorite musician. My favourite musician is a england band, maybe the most important band of the history, i talk about: The Beatles.

I met The Beatles in 2015, before that i knew some song of they but i was dont interesed in they. I found them becouse a friend of mine this year. he showed me 'Abbey Road' a incredible disc. After that, i started to search more beatles's discs and songs and i was impacted.

I like  the beattles becouse they music is amazing, always when i hear their songs  i faund new thing that surprise me. They change the occidental pop music and i like that. I love the sound that they invented. there is a after and a before the beatles in the music

my favourite beattle is george harrison i like his songs becouse it makes me shudder, i feel very melancholic with his son and a appresited that.

Well thats all
see you in the next post

1 comentario: